Health and Safety
About the Role
• Reporting to the Managing Director on all aspects of internal and external training requirements.
• Set up and manage a dedicated training service.
• Further develop the existing training materials.
• Work with the rest of the Salus team to identify external training opportunities and act on those
• Support and advise Clients on any training needs they may have.
• Acquire and maintain approval to deliver training bodies courses such SMSTS, NEBOSH etc.
The Candidate must have:
· Demonstrable training experience in delivering a range of HSEQ courses.
· Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
· Formal training qualification i.e. PTLLS, BTEC Award in Education and Training (L3).
· Membership of a relevant professional body.
· Good understanding of HSEQ practices and management techniques.
· Confident and proficient at writing and delivering presentations including advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
· Must be willing to travel with in the UK and potentially internationally.