About the Role
The job will involve providing expert health, safety, and environmental advice and support to a range of clients.
· A large part of the role will be to give practical and proportionate solutions whilst working collaboratively with clients to ensure a positive outcome.
· Travelling to a range of client sites in the UK and around the world to provide advice and services.
· Interfacing regulatory third parties.
· Providing training as appropriate.
· Undertaking audits on contractors and sites.
· Develop and assist with the implementation of HSEQ management systems.
· Undertake incident investigations.
The Candidate must have:
NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
A minimum of 5 years experience within the onshore/offshore wind and solar sector.
Working experience in writing ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001 management systems.
Chartered Membership of IOSH (CMIOSH).
A proactive working approach.
A willingness to learn and develop.
Strong people-facing skills.
A Full, clean driving licence and the ability to travel to clients’ sites throughout the United Kingdom.
Desirable additional skills and knowledge:
A NEBOSH Diploma or a bachelor’s degree in occupational health and Safety Management.
An Environmental diploma or degree.
Teaching qualification e.g. Award In Education and Training, PTLLS or equivalent; L&D9DI or L&D11 Qualifications would be an advantage but not essential;
Required licences or certifications: CMIOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health)
About the Company
Salus Safety Solutions Ltd are an expert health, safety, environmental, and CDM training consultancy providing a wide range of services to the renewables, utilities, construction, civil engineering, and port sectors. We are looking for a high-caliber individual to join our team and ideally be based in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of wind farm construction and operation whilst also having experience in writing health, safety, environmental, and quality management systems.
The job will offer an attractive Salary for the right candidate and comes with an attractive bonus scheme